[ Russian ]
DNC-terminal is the simplest way to upgrade your CNC-machine
DNC–terminal (c) is the pocket electronic device providing with the functions of NC programs
storing (from a PC or a NC) and transferring (to a NC or a PC). It’s equipped with 3 types of
interfaces (RS-232, current loop and parallel), 16M of flash memory, 2-string display, keyboard
and a microchip with the built-in software that supports the internal file system and provides
with a number of communication protocols to interface various NC-units.
There are a lot of reasons (at least 10) to use this DNC-terminal. The most obvious are:
- Dismissing of paper or magnetic tapes, as well as paper tape readers and punchers.
- Eliminating of manual input of NC programs by means of keyboard.
- Possibility to keep debugged and proved NC programs in the PC data base.
- No electrical cables between PC and your machine tools. You deliver up to 999 NC programs
to NC-machine in your pocket!
- Installation procedure takes up to 10 minutes. Just plug in a communication cable to your
NC-unit and start working!
- Productivity of workers, NC-programmers and maintenance specialists increases
- One DNC terminal may be used to support up to 10 machine tools, equipped with the
- Text or binary NC-data may be processed (stored and transferred).
- Up to 90 different types of NC-units are supported by means of specific cables shipped together
with DNC-terminal. The short list of NC-units supported see below.
- High performance and friendly interface:
- 16M of flash memory allowing to keep up to 999 NC programs as long as you need;
- Browsing through a list of programs in the flash memory and browsing through a text
of a particular NC-program on built-in 2-string display;
- Possibility to keep and transfer tools data, corrections and other machine-tool specific
data and NC-software as well;
- DNC-terminal is a very simple device and it takes up to 10 minutes to get know how to use it.
No maintenance needed!
Widespreding: More then 3000 terminals are in use at 300 plants at Russia,
CIS and European community.
Extra short user manual (see picture below):
First step: connect DNC-terminal to PC and download necessary NC-programs to terminal;
Second step: put DNC-terminal into the pocket and go to the shop, where connect terminal
Third step: enter 3 parameters:
- NC type (choose it from the list of supported NC);
- NC-program name;
- Direction of transfer (from NC to terminal or from terminal to NC);
Fourth step: Press button "READ" or "WRITE" ("INPUT"/"OUTPUT") depending on the
NC-type and function you need (the same actions as you do while use conventional media).
Finish: After successfully downloading of an NC-program to NC or uploading of a program
to terminal unplug terminal and go to the next machine.
The DNC-terminal set includes:
- Power supply unit
- Connection cable for NC (usually specific for each NC-unit)
- CD with the software for PC and manuals
List of most popular NC-units supported:
Bosch Alpha 2
Bosch Micro 5
Bosch Micro 8
Bosch ÑÑ 100
Bosch ÑÑ 200
Bosch ÑÑ 300
Sinumerik System 3
Sinumerik Sprint 8ME
CNZ Auktor (Olivetti)
CNC 785M K&K
IBH micro MODUS
NCT 2000 M
"Applied Logistics" R&D Center
5-th Donskoy dr. 21b, Moscow, Russia, 119991
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
phone: +7 495 955 5137, fax +7 495 954 7265
[ Russian ]